WEEK 5 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I learn't how to add in areas of land so that I can make a certain scene like a village or a desert so it seems more natural rather than a flat world.
What challenges did I have?
that it was very hard to tell what you are adding in because it only gives you one way view so it is difficult to see the full terrain you are adding.
What am I going to work on next week?
I am going to try to make the things more in time so that it seems more clear and to not use as much text because each one has a different line and if you have too many it gets really confusing.
Hayden, you have reflected carefully and thought about what you achieved during Passion Project time. You have a good plan for next time. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete