Search This Blog

Wednesday, 6 June 2018

Week 6 Reflection

WEEK 6 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Having to listen to Miss Harsent playing that paragraph song because it was very annoying.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I replaced it by humming a imagine dragons song to forget the paragraph song.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
my camel sketch 

Why are you proud if it?
Because I can actually tell it is a camel rather than a horse.



4 comments:

  1. Hayden! It was a brilliant song! Here is the link for you so you can enjoy the song again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhOJZwLG8C4
    Your Camel is looking great! You have followed the instructions really well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi hayden i like your camel

      Delete
  2. Thank you Miss Harsent
    I think I would rather listen to imagine dragons demons so here is the link to that for you to listen to-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s__sMYxq18

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayden
    I like the way you did your camel because it was quite good I Think you should do your legs a bit chicken leggy.

    ReplyDelete