Search This Blog

Monday, 18 June 2018

WEEK 7 PASSION PROJECT REFLECTION

WEEK 7 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I got about half of the timeline done.
What challenges did I have?
The timeline on the program keeps on getting bigger and it makes it hard to work with and find certain things in it.
What am I going to work on next week?
Getting as much of the animation done as possible so that I can finish it ASAP.

I cannot add the animation so far because that takes about 30 mins to get on to blogger
(because you have to upload it to youtube)

2 comments:

  1. good job Hayden but next time try to write more then that but I like the way you used complex sentences in stadge of boring words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hayden
    I like the way you have explained what you were doing during Passion Project in a detailed way instead of just saying what you did in a non detailed way. Next time you can maybe make a time stamp in the timeline doc so it is not hard to go back and find the area you want to change/add to.

    ReplyDelete