WEEK 6 REFLECTION
What did I achieve this week during Passion Project time?
I learnt how to add characters with skins so now I can get a herobrine skin to use as the bad guy and got the time line for the actual thing done.
What challenges did I have?
Not knowing someone with a herobrine skin.
What am I going to work on next week?
creating the actual animation using the time line I made.- Iron golem is walking
- Sees Steve
- Talk
- Steve gets killed by a diamond sword falling from the sky
- The iron golem runs to a village
- He alerts the villagers
- Herobrine comes and heaps of players log on and kill him
- Have him almost die but had actually threw an ender pearl and teleports away
- He is found in a amplified part of the world
- Killed by 50 arrows stabbing through him and an enderman teleports him into the void
Hayden
ReplyDeleteI like the way you described how you found out how to add skins.
Next time please add more information to your story line
Hi Hayden
ReplyDeleteI like the way you have explained more about what you faced during your passion project time like it was hard finding a herobrine skin because no one had one and next time you can make you time line make a bit more sense