Search This Blog

Wednesday, 28 March 2018

Week 9 Reflection

WEEK 9 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
I don't know because I haven't really learnt much this week because I already knew most of the stuff and it was just a matter of practising it but I guess that

How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I don't know because I haven't really learnt much this week because I already knew most of the stuff and it was just a matter of practising it.


What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Winning a game in maths time that involved adding the numbers on cards.

Why are you proud if it?
Because people were getting the answers about half of a second after they saw the cards.


I cannot add any evidence because it was in the other classrooms for maths an they didn't record the games because it was mainly just for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment