Search This Blog

Thursday, 8 March 2018

Passion Project Proposal


TERM 1 PASSION PROJECT PROPOSAL
This term you have about 4 weeks to complete your project.  Fill out the following questions for your proposal, your teacher will comment to give you approval.


My Passion Project title is…  
What type of designs make a good long distance rocket and why?
What are my big questions to guide my learning?
What shapes of rockets make for long distance travel?
What are the materials that you use to build a quality long distance rocket?
I chose this particular topic because….(give three reasons why?)
I am interested in space.
I want to know how to make a rocket.
Because it is a project that wont take too long.

What are some possible ways I could share my learning?  Choose 3 possible ways.


1)Slide show


2)Poster


3)video


What materials will I need to accomplish my task?
None really because it is just a research project.
What problems do I foresee occurring during this project and what will I do to solve them?
People not actually knowing many different designs because they haven't been tested.
When problems come up, who can I contact for support / assistance? (Mentor)
I don't know anyone to help us but hopefully I will be able to work around it.
How will this project help me, my family, the community or the world?
It doesn't help anyone but I just want to know because I am interested in space.
Teacher approval:
Miss Harsent

No comments:

Post a Comment