Search This Blog

Wednesday, 21 March 2018

Week 8 Reflection

WEEK 8 REFLECTION


What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Ratios in math's because I forgot how to do it at the start of the week.


How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I remembered later in the week when Mr. Henderson told us again because I had just forgotten and I remembered how to do it once we went over it once.

What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
The ratios in math when I was the only person to get the last question right.

Why are you proud if it?
Because I was the only person in my group to get the last question right and I am a year younger than anyone else in my group because I go up to the year 7/8 classes for math's.

No comments:

Post a Comment