CONNECT REFLECTION - WEEK 1
What does our new value - CONNECT - mean?
- Connect means to make and keep friendships because it helps to have more friends because Then you have more people to play with and your not bored.
- To know myself by knowing when to ask for help and what I am feeling.
- Help people with their work and let them into any games that your playing because then they don't feel left out.
- To connect to people online and know what other are interested in and connect online and do what they want to do.
How have you Connected this week? Remember to show evidence, actual times and how.
I have started to build a new friendship because I learnt that someone else likes similar things to me so I think that they will end up as a good friend sometime this year.
How could you become better at this value?
By including new people in games that I play so then I can find new friends and have more people to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment