LIVING SPRINGS CAMP
1 Who did you share a bunk room with?
Alex, Ben, Harry, and Josh
2 What was your favourite rotation activity?
My favourite activity was the bouldering wall which is basically a rock climbing wall but without a harness so if you fall off you just land on a mattress that keeps you safe if you fall off the wall and it was hard in some places where there were not many holds and some had a lot of holds and weird angles in some places.
3 Why?
Because it was a good challenge for me and it was something that I have have never done before without a harness and it was lots of fun playing the different games like around the world which is basically climbing around all the climbing walls but no one made it around one that looks like a bolder.4 What two school values did you show?
brave and create
5 How?
I was brave by putting the blindfold on in the Burmer Trail because I knew I would headbutt trees and I did about 10 times but I still did it.And I showed create because I helped my group design a shelter by comunicating and working as a team to make it.
6 What was the best part of camp for you?
For me it was playing a game that was like pool but instead of poles you just roll the ball at the other players red balls and knock them out.
7 Why?
Because I found it very fun and I played it with other people that used different strategy to knock out all the balls and I found that it was a bit easier than pool but pool is more of a complex game so some people find that better because it has more of a challange.
That was camp
Remember the sweat covering my hands as they slowly lost grip of the rocky holds?
Remember that rush of excitement as you finally reached the summit of the climb?
That was the bouldering wall.
Remember the yells of Evie's calf's wanting their warm milk from their mum?
Remember the tractor chugging as it sped up on the narrow dirt track racing around a corner?
That was the farm park
Remember the beef patties sizziling on the hot stovetop?
Do you remember the stringy cheese melting in your mouth?
That was camp food.
Hayden I like the way you put descriptive words in your poem and I like way you were brave because you put the blind fold on and you new that you would've hit trees. Next time you should add a little bit of detail of how you felt.
ReplyDelete