ALL ABOUT ME!
Who is in my family/whanau?
Me ,Mum ,dad ,my Steptmum ,my Nana ,and my loud 5 month old half sister ,and my dog Ned.
What are my favourite things to do in my own time?
Playing on my Minecraft realm and using my remote control vehicles. (car ,monster truck and drones)
What do you like to do at school?
Talk to Alex about Minecraft and play team up tag in the break times.
What would I like to improve and make progress with this year?
Writing because it is the thing that I am on the lowest level on the achievement sheet.
What helps you learn?
Not being in a group that I already know how to do what I am learning and not talking to my friends.
What stops you learning?
My Friends distracting me from my learning because then I end up talking to them instead of working.
Who are my friends at school?
Alex, Sam, Boston, Jack Sharpe.
What was the best part of the holidays?
Going on the luge in Queenstown and the Kawarau Zipride because both of them gave me an adrenaline rush which I liked a lot.
Hayden, you had such an awesome holiday. I love Queenstown! You have thought carefully about your goals and what you are working on here at school. Well done!
ReplyDelete