I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Hayden you have created a successful investigation. You have collected data correctly and presented your data accurately on a fantastic pie graph. Your analysis is great as you have made key comments related back to you question. Your next learning step is to add more detail to your analysis using 'factual' information taken from your data.
Hayden you have created a successful investigation. You have collected data correctly and presented your data accurately on a fantastic pie graph. Your analysis is great as you have made key comments related back to you question. Your next learning step is to add more detail to your analysis using 'factual' information taken from your data.
ReplyDelete