I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Hayden it is good to see you can identify the different types of waves and flags. You have thoroughly described the different types of waves and the ones safe enough for water activities. Your next step would be to explain all the different elements that can help you identify where a rip is at a beach.
Hayden it is good to see you can identify the different types of waves and flags. You have thoroughly described the different types of waves and the ones safe enough for water activities. Your next step would be to explain all the different elements that can help you identify where a rip is at a beach.
ReplyDelete