Search This Blog

Tuesday, 18 June 2019

Eportfolio-Maths Knowledge

 EPortfolio - Term 2 Number Knowledge

Achievement Objectives:
Number strategies and knowledge
• Use a range of multiplicative strategies when operating on whole numbers.
• Apply simple linear proportions, including ordering fractions.

Add pictures or evidence showing your learning of these three learning intentions and reflection upon your next steps.

--------------------

Learning Intention: Know Square Roots and Square Numbers


Learning Intention: Know and understanding factors of numbers up 100


Learning Intention: Know and understanding multiples of numbers up 100


Reflection:
I think that next time I could keep the sheets and then I would have them in my book for the next time because I couldn’t find any sheets of these in my book.

1 comment:

  1. Hayden, great reflection however let try to link it to our learning. You have mastered all three concepts and your next step is to use powers and square roots in a range of different equations.

    ReplyDelete