WEEK 3 REFLECTION
What Learning did you find challenging this week?
Getting some learning on IXL done because I didn't have much time during math time.
How did you use a growth mindset to overcome these learning challenges?
I got my things done fast on Monday and Wednesday so that I had more time.
What is the piece of the work you are most proud of this week?
Getting all the questions correct before the rest of my group in maths.
Why are you proud if it?
Because I am 1 year younger than anyone else in the group and I didn't expect it.
Hayden, you have worked really hard on your maths this week and you have managed your time well to make sure you are finishing all of your learning activities. Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteThank you Miss Harsent
DeleteI will keep trying to get everything done so I have more time on IXL